Monday, July 17, 2017

Pictures added and Shooting Camp and Canoe Camp

Pictures Added
I have added pics from this weekends bike adventure to the picture gallery page. If anyone else has some good photos of the fun, please send them to me


Shooting Camp

As one adventure winds down, another begins!!! I will need to know ASAP how many of you will be going to the shooting camp weekend so I can plan food and ammo.......SO MUCH AMMO!!!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, other wise please comment below or text me so I can get a count. Please RSVP if your name is not on the list below. Thanks

Stutzman 3 people
Pringle     2
Reynolds  1
Sakmar     1
Winkleman 2
Evans          2
Hart             2
Paul Miller  1
Smith           2
McCoy       1
Richter       2
Zitnay        3 plus 1 for friday night
Rutledge     1
Dan Miller  2
Law            3?
Foster          1
Lohr            3
Misner         2
Canoe Camp

Please RSVP on number of people going and what boats you have available. Here is what I have so far

Millers 4 people 10 canoes 4 kayaks........its a sickness I know
Kane   2 people 1 canoe
Zitnay  5 people 1 canoe, 5 kayaks
Stutzman 3 people
Reynolds 2 people 3 kayaks
Pringle 2 people
Evans 2 people
Rutledge 6 people 1 canoe 3 kayaks
Smith      2 people 1 canoe
Richter    3 people
McCoy    4 people 1 canoe
Foster      2 people 1 canoe
Karunaratne  4 people

2 comments: