Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Scout Association clean up

A big thanks to those who showed up last night to start the cleanup of the scout room.  It was amazing how much you accomplished with the small number of people.
Next week they are going to start tackling the kitchen and could use some of the mothers to help in this area.  We need your organization skills to assist in this area.  The cleanup will start at 6:30 and go until the meeting is over.
Thanks in advance moms as I know the support will be there.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to help, but I will be at the curriculum meeting at the middle school that evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to attend as well but I will be in Pittsburgh with my other son, Alex.

    ReplyDelete