Thursday, December 6, 2018

Youth Protection training

The new Youth Protection training requires that ALL adults that will be spending more than 72 hours a years, consecutive or non consecutive, must be trained on the new standards. With as active as all of our parents in the troop are, this is pretty much everyone!! We are able to do this as a group but if you cannot make it, you can do it online.

WHAT: Youth Protection training
WHERE: Christ Lutheran Church on Elknud Lane
WHEN: Sunday December 9th,2018
              1pm-3pm

4 comments:

  1. This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's difficult to find experienced people in this particular subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    ReplyDelete