Friday, March 30, 2018

SCUBA!!! What we know so far!!

Arrangements will be made through Randy's Dive shop in Irwin.

Budget for $525 per person
This is at a very reduced rate and should include your books, a snorkeling set with fins mask etc, all instructor fees, pool time etc.

Time commitment:
The course will be 6 classes and 2 open water dives in Altoona.

 We will most likely have to be split into 2 groups

You CANNOT miss classes, they are pretty strict on this as missed classes are hard to catch up and the information is required to be covered!!

Anyone under age 15 will be junior certified which can be upgraded at 15

You must be able to swim 200 yards without stopping while wearing fins, mask and snorkel. You must be able to float/tread water for 10 mins, and you must be able to swim under water for 25 yards in a single breath.


Here is a link to their website for more information.
Dive shop website

2 comments:

  1. I do not even understand how I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was once great. I don't recognize who you're however certainly you're going to a famous blogger when you aren't already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete