Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Rechartering, Gun bash and Next Mondays meeting

Rechartering
If your sons name is not posted on the previous blog entry as wanting to continue, we will not add him to the roster for next year!!!! If you are having trouble posting, it is up to you to contact me, my phone number and email are right there for you to use. The charter is due on the 10th, so you have until Dec 8th to let us know.

Gun Bash
I had posted to save the date for the gun bash, due to insurance changes, it has been cancelled.

Next Weeks Meeting
We will once again be doing CPR certifications. As always, parents and siblings are welcome to attend and encouraged to do so. The meeting will be from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. You can never have too much knowledge or practice when it comes to emergency care.

5 comments:

  1. Braydon Winkelman will be rechartering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli will be recharting. It worked this time. I did via my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli will be rechartering. It worked via my phone. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will verify with Wes if he will continue. He is definitely interested but constraints due to other (many) activities make it difficult for him to be there on Mondays. Will call tonite since my computer at home is down. Thanks, Mike Crum

    ReplyDelete